Saturday, July 10, 2010

Peanut's Big Debut


Yea! I still can't believe sometimes that I have a little human being growing inside me, but after looking at our baby on the ultra sound monitor, it made it oh so clear!
Adrian has been wonderful and has made it to every doctor's appointment I've had. I'm so glad he wants to be involved in every step along the way. We've been looking forward to today for a few weeks now and when we saw our little Peanut (baby's name for now) on the screen we were so thrilled! The baby actually moved its little arms three times for us while we were watching! I wish we could have watched him or her all day, but it went by really fast. The lady gave us four photos to take home and all I did today was stare at them. I am so happy!!

2 comments:

  1. I just got all caught up on your posts. You are going to be so happy that you have this journal after your "peanut" is born! I am so happy for you and Adrian and am so happy to be a part of this journey with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Blog Ami, really cute.
    Sylvie.

    ReplyDelete