Saturday, July 3, 2010

Week 10

Trying to see if my "bump" is showing, but not yet. This is only the beginning! I can't believe I'm in the third month already. Peanut is now actually the size of a prune, about one and a half inches from the top of the head to the little bum! I've been reading, What to Expect when You're Expecting, and it keeps me up to date about everything I may or may not be experiencing, as well as what our little one is up to. I haven't had any morning sickness, thank goodness, and have been feeling well. This is an easy pregnancy so far.
Adrian and I are just dying for the ultra sound appointment! We are scheduled to go on the 10th and can hardly wait. It's like Christmas in July. Being able to see our baby for the first time will be so amazing. Neither one of us can guess as to wether Peanut will be a boy or a girl, we just can't wait to hold him or her!
We also scheduled a visit and tour to the Corona Regional Hospital on the 5th. Even though it's really early, we want to know everything there is to know. So, we are going to check out the hospital and make sure we like it before we can't change doctors or hospitals.

No comments:

Post a Comment