Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh Boy! .....or girl


Wow! We just found out this morning that we are going to have a baby! Adrian and I are SO excited!! We actually have been trying to conceive for about 8 months now, and I have been feeling a bit different lately. A couple of days ago my legs were so hot, I thought I was having hot flashes or something! But now it all makes sense.
I woke up this morning and used the pregnancy test I have been stashing for a few months. I was so nervous as I sat watching for the plus sign to appear in the display window, and sure enough it did! I couldn't believe it at first, then I got all excited. I ran down stairs and threw it on Adrian's lap. He looked at it and asked, "Are you really pregnant?" And then we both were hugging each other.
On my way to work, it was all I could think about. I smiled, and then cried. I am really excited, but also very nervous at the same time. I can't believe we are going to be parents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment