Monday, July 5, 2010

Hospital Visit

We visited the Corona Regional Hospital today to see if this is the place where I would like to deliver Peanut. It was kind of funny as I guess most expecting parents go on this tour when they are about 7 to 8 months along, so needless to say I was the only one in the group who didn't look pregnant.
But, we got to learn about the labor and delivery department and meet all the nurses that were on staff that day. It looked very nice and the delivery rooms were large and well equipped. The only thing was that the recovery rooms could be shared afterwards, but that would only happen if there were more than 16 women who delivered, so I'm not too worried about it. The head nurse was amazing and had a lot of good advise for expecting couples. I felt really comfortable while I was on the tour, which made me think that this will be the right place to deliver my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment