Saturday, July 24, 2010

Week 12

I can't believe I'm in the third month already! It seems as though the time is flying right by, which is good on one hand as it means I'll meet my little peanut soon, but on the other hand, it's sort of scary as there is so much that needs to be done to prepare for our baby's arrival.

Peanut is about 2 and a half inches now from head to bottom and should weigh in around a half of an ounce, (about the size of a plum). I can notice a small bump forming, but to others they can't really tell at all. I decided not to tell my work until after my annual review, which should take place in a week or so. All of my clothes still fit, so that makes everything easy right now.

Today Adrian and I will be saying good-bye to Steph and Tyler as they make their way towards Nashville to pursue their music career. It will be sad as I would like to have her close by, but I wish them the best of luck and hope they will become very successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment