Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Furniture



So, Adrian and I got really excited about the nursery, and even though we don't know if we are having a little boy or girl, we started looking online at baby furniture. Today, we found this beautiful set including the crib, dresser and book shelf for $200. We couldn't pass this offer up, so we drove to Riverside and took a look at the set to see if if was something we liked, and sure enough we came home with everything! I was so excited!

I love the look of dark wood, and this set has a slight red to it. I think the original owner called it red mahogany. It's darker than regular cherry wood as it has more brown than red. The wood is in really good shape and I was happy about having a book shelf in the nursery. I already put all my baby books on the shelves and can't wait to buy more! I love books and I hope my son or daughter will enjoy reading them as well.

Adrian and I started thinking about themes too, but it's difficult to decide since we don't know if we are having a boy or a girl.

1 comment:

  1. its so cute Ami, I dont know how I missed all these postings! Look at all those Books she has all ready! Blessed little one

    ReplyDelete