Saturday, August 14, 2010

Baby Ellie Arrives

My friend Lindsey delivered her little baby girl today. Adrian and I were so happy for the whole family and brought them sandwiches for lunch at the hospital (hospital food isn't always delicious). Lindsey and Justin both looked good and little Ellie Jean was adorable. She was all cuddled up in a blanket with a little beanie on her little round head. I was glad to be able to hold her as I know I'll be having one of my own pretty soon.

After we visited them in the hospital, we decided it would be a great gift for them to clean their house. So, Adrian went to their house and cleaned it from top to bottom, as well as washed their sheets, baby clothes, and set up some things for their arrival. We also bought a welcome baby sign for the front yard and balloons. We are so happy for our friends and hope they can enjoy their new addition in their clean home!

No comments:

Post a Comment