Monday, September 6, 2010

Maternity Clothes!

Thank goodness for Sylvie! We hung out with Adrian's parents today and Sylvie took me out for an early birthday present. My clothes have been getting very tight and a few of my pants I can no longer wear. My choices have been getting very limited, not to mention uncomfortable. So, she took me to Motherhood Maternity in Chino Hills and spoiled me very much for my birthday!

The very first pair of pants I tried on felt like heaven! It was nice to put something on without worrying if the zipper was going to be an issue. Maternity clothes are very cute, comfortable, and fashionable, but also not very cheep. I also had to get new bras! The sales woman asked if I would like to be measured. At first I said no, but then thought why not. I was shocked when she told me my new size. I went from an A cup to a C! I laughed and told her to check again, but when I tried on the C cup bra it felt right.

So, by the end of my birthday outing I got spoiled with 3 slacks for work, one pair of jeans, 2 bras, 2 sweaters, 2 shirts, a lounge outfit and some Tummy Butter.

Thanks Sylvie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment