Sunday, September 5, 2010

Week 19

Okay, so it's not a very flattering photo, I know, but Adrian was really upset when I said I was going to delete it.

This summer has been very mild in temperature and we felt bad that we haven't taken our furry children, Dixie and Tyson, to the dog beach yet. So, since it is Labor Day weekend and we both have tomorrow off, we decided to take the family out to a nice day at the beach. Little did we know how cold it was going to be.

We arrived at the Huntington Dog Beach at 11:00am and the cloud cover was very thick. We figured we would stay for the majority of the day and have dinner there, but the clouds never broke up. We walked the dogs along the shore and had Tyson play fetch with his ball. We then sat in our beach chairs and ate our packed lunches, but the wind started to pick up. Since there were no sun rays beating down on us to warm us up, we become cold very quickly. Tyson even started to shiver! So, we packed up and headed home.

Adrian decided it would be an excellent idea to snap this picture of me while I was asleep in the truck. I always fall asleep when he drives. When we got home he showed me the picture and thought it was cute. I didn't agree, but oh well!

At week 19, Abbigino is now 6 inches in length and weighs a whopping half a pound! I have been feeling the baby squirm in my belly, but the movements can't be felt by others yet. Soon, I'm sure though!

No comments:

Post a Comment